Thursday 12 May 2011

Second Semi-Final Top 10


Get ready for unicycles, shattering glass and two sets of identical twins: Were only a few hours away from the second semi-final and things are about to get pretty crazy. The first semi-final really proved that nothing is for certain in this competition, if Georgia can make it then so can everyone else. Here is my top ten list for tonight, and let me make it clear that it’s not the ten best songs but the ten songs I think will qualify for the big final. Alright here we go:

Ireland

Denmark

Estonia

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Ukraine

The Netherlands

Sweden

Moldova

Romania

Slovakia

I’ll be back during the break with a second prediction. I’ll mostly likely change my mind. I’m hoping for Israel of course, I can’t help but to be patriotic. However, as much as we all love Dana, I’m not sure that she will get enough votes from the public to make up for the jury votes she’s clearly not going to get. Anyways go Dana.

If I got to choose myself this would be the qualifiers:

Israel, The Netherlands, Ireland, Moldova, Latvia, Romania, Bosnia, Slovakia, Sweden and Denmark. These are not the best songs either, but they are all entertaining in their own way.

Best advice for tonight: The more you drink – the better the songs get. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment