Friday 15 April 2011

Incredibly Unsexy

Albania: Aurela Gace - Feel the Passion


I’m very tempted to say: Get a hold of a stylist immediately! But then again, Aurela Gaces weird appearance is just about the only thing interesting to watch during this number. I guess this is supposed to be sexy and mysterious, but I for one am not turned on by this. And I don’t really understand who would be. She’s definitely gonna have to strip down to next to nothing in order to get some sexy votes, I can promise you that much. Don’t get wrong though, I really don’t want to encourage that. There is enough stripping in the ESC already.

Aurela Gace is quite famous in Albania, she’s been performing since she was 4 years old and has won the “Festivali i Këngës” 3(!) times. That’s apparently some huge song competition in Albania that is nowadays also used to pick the representative for the ESC. But let’s be honest, nobody really cares about her merits because the bottom line is that this number is a complete waste of our time. It will never win, and I’ll be very surprised if this will qualify for the finale. I know, I know, stranger things have indeed happened and anything is possible.

But no, this will never happen. Albania can just start looking for participants for the next round of “Festivali I Këngës” and forget about this year’s competition - because this is maybe the worst song in the ESC 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, love your review, and agree!! Check mine out at my blog - threedaysinmay.blogspot.com :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! She is Beautiful voice and video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blA bla bla !1 pff
    ,; Feel the passion is one of the best songs this year; and for Aurela --there is nothing wrong with her ;She has a powerful voice and she is full of passion on the stage ;she is very sexy ; save your bad comments for another song because FEEL THE PASSION IS THE BEST --simply THE BEST--

    ReplyDelete